Have you ever heard about this food? I hope not, so I can keep myself proud that I found a pretty unique name. 🙂
So, basically, Humble Beef is just a dish mainly made of minced beef and onion. Check it out!
- 500grams of minced beef (ground beef)
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic
- Chop the onion, don’t make it too small. Chop the garlic as well (or crush it).
- Heat a frying pan with 2 tbsp oil on it, in low heat please.
- Add the onion, stir-fry till it has golden brown color. Then, add the garlic. Saute.
- Add the minced beef (make sure that it’s clean), stir fry!
- When the minced beef is getting brown, add salt and pepper as you like.
- The minced beef will emit a small amount of water. Continue frying till there’s no more water.
- Voila! Now you can eat Humble Beef in peace. Easy, isn’t it?
- You can add chopped carrot or sweet corn when you put the minced beef on the frying pan.
- As a side dish, french fries or fried sweet potato will do good.