Let me present… It’s Coffee Espresso Bar! An coffee shop in Jogja Paradise, Jalan Magelang km. 6. I will be short this time.
- Open from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Price range: IDR 5K – IDR 40K.
- On the menu: coffee, chocolate, flavored tea, juice, squash, cakes, etc.
- Free wi-fi connection, password protected (ask for log-in name and password to the attendants).
- Live music: Thursday and Friday, 9 p.m. to 12 p.m.
- Seats: couches (non smoking area, indoor), wooden chairs (smoking area, semi outdoor and outdoor).
- Discount 15% (only for beverages) for member card owners.
- Friendly attendants
- Good music, from both the bands and mp3
- Cozy and wide place
- Good and tasty FnBs
- Unstable wi-fi connection
- Lack of power/electricity socket for each table
How to get there…
The moment I captured…
- It’s Coffee Espresso Bar is operated under the same management as Kedai Kopi Espresso Bar: PT Teammates Indonesia. That’s why the menu list is quite similar.
- It’s Coffee provides “Buku Curhat” – a book for the customers to write everything they want, especially about their opinion of It’s Coffee.
- For Indonesian coffee lovers, It’s Coffee has a bunch of them! There are coffees from Aceh Gayo, Bali, Toraja, Java, and many more. 🙂
That’s it for now. See you again on my next post, gals!
It’s Coffee Espresso Bar
Location: Jalan Magelang km. 6 (Jogja Paradise Complex)
Business hours: 10 a.m. – 2 a.m.
Price: IDR 5K – 40K
> Wi-fi (medium speed, unstable)
> Proper amount of electricity sockets
> Live music (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
> Sahid Rich Hotel Yogyakarta – across the street, south
> Sushi Story – same complex, south
> Pattaya – same complex, east
> Sup Duren Lodaya – same complex, 2nd floor
> Indo Grosir (supermarket) – north
> Boche VVIP Club (night club) – south
> MMTC – north