May 15 as my little brother’s birthday!! He turned 27! I sent my brithday greeting today. Check it out!
And… As usual, I woke up a bit late. It was around 10:30am. I even took a guest later at noon before I had any shower! Hehehe…
And… I stayed home until 5:30pm, with breakfast somewhere between the time I woke up to that time.
What did I do today?
1. Sent my wishes to Herman Yosep Indra Sukmana, the 4th kid of my family, the 2nd son…
2. Received a delivery at home. I missed the early call, so the store delivered my order to my house in the afternoon.
3. Went to Matahari Department Store at Galeria Mal, to buy shoes!!! I ended up purchasing 3 pair of shoes. There was a promotional price and arrangement. I got the shoes with the tag of “Buy Two Get One Free”.
4. Had a Physics class at Kuantan Regency. I left my twin students for almost 2 months!! Yes, it was far far far away from my house, but it had to be done!
5. Watched live music performance at It’s Coffee, Jogja Paradise Jalan Magelang. NowMee was having its regular performance there. As usual, David “Parno” (Vocal), Ricky “APX” (Guitar), and Adi “Tebo” (Keyboard), rocked the night!!! I was hanging out with other friends there: Dimas, Sigit, Hesti, Juprek, Risa, Esteh, Gresten, Penceng, Memet, and Veni.
And finally, went home!!!
See you on my next post, gals!