Time: 30 minutes
How to do it:
Give each group a banana. Have them do a series of races to a destination and back. Variations:
- Run with the banana in your armpit to the line and back. Then hand it to your partner.
- Run with the banana between your ear and neck (telephone style).
- Walk with the banana balanced on your head.
- Walk with the banana between your knees.
- Crawl with the banana on your back.
When all the members of a team finished doing this activity, the supervisor will raise it’s card for the judges to be able to see who are the first three teams that finished.
The 1st place – 15 points, 2nd place – 10 points, 3rd place – 5 points (the other teams get 2 points)