3 participants (blindfolded) have to guess 3 kinds of fruit juice only by sipping the juice using straw.
Materials and Tools
- Small cups (in the # of juices)
- Straws (in the # of participants x juices)
- Blindfolds (in the # of participants)
- Some variants of juices or other liquids
- Answer sheet (in the # of participants)
- Markers/pen (in the # of participants)
- Prize (in the # of participants)
Step by Step
- Prepare 3 cups and pour the juices in each cup.
- Prepare 3 red straws, 3 yellow straws and 3 green straws. Put 1 red straw, 1 yelkow straw and 1 green straw in each cup. Red is for participant #1, yellow for participant #2 and green for the 3rd.
- Get 3 participants from the audience (appoint randomly or ask for volunteers).
- Blindfold each participants.
- Bring the 1st juice to participant #1, he/she has to sip it using the straw. And then, move to participant #2 and #3. Remember that you have to help them finding the straw since they are blindfolded.
- Get rid of the cups and open the blindfolds.
- Give the answer sheets and markers to each participant. Ask the participants to write down the name of the juices, in a correct order.
- Check on their answer: ask the participants to hold the answer sheets facing the audience.
- The participant with the most correct answers is the winner!