Today I had lunch at Dapur Pak Beye, a specialist of Tengkleng and Gulai Ayam Kampung.
Jl. Tunjung No.12, Baciro, Gondokusuman, Kota Yogyakarta, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta
Find the restaurant via Google Map HERE.
Notes: The price listed here is from May 27, 2016.
Tops and Flops
– The place is “shadowy” and cold. A nice spot to eat and hang out a while.
– Next to some tables there are electricity sockets.
– The fried chicken (Ayam Kampung Goreng) is tasty! And the garlic sambal (sambel bawang mentah) is very spicy.
– There are 3 spicy levels you can choose.
– When you order the mixed juice, you can request your own fruit combination.
– The Rica Balungan is not spicy enough.
– The Chicken Soup needs more salt.
For the overall taste… I’d give a score of 7 out of 10.