The summer vacation is almost over! Yes, it’s the 4th day already – as shown on my flight ticket: Flight Denpasar-Yogyakarta on 30 April 2017. 😦
To refresh your memory, you can check on my previous journey here:
UD Erlangga 2
During the first 3 days, I didn’t manage to buy some souvenirs for my friends back home. I had a pretty long list of merchandises to buy, so I stopped by at UD Erlangga, at Jalan Nusa Kambangan, Dauh Puri, Denpasar Barat, Denpasar, Bali (HERE).
UD Erlangga is a one-stop shop, where you can buy all kind of souvenirs/gifts for people back home: Signature snacks, clothes, scarfs, small display stuffs, etc.
I bought 2 tops for me, 2 beach sarongs, 3 T-shirts, 2 pajama dresses, 2 ashtrays, 1 box of Pia Crispy, 7 boxes of Kacang Disco, 2 boxes of Pie Susu, 2 boxes of Brem, 1 pack of Sarmiler Mentah, 5 packs of wooden key chains. For all of those, I paid IDR 558,000.
Thankfully, I packed my bags before leaving for Erlangga. By the time we finished the souvenir hunting, we were ready to take off.
But first, we had to go through a long process…
- Filled in the tank of the motorbike! We borrowed Indra’s friend’s motorbike, so we couldn’t be an ass by emptying the whole tank when giving the motorbike back.
- Went to Indra’s friend’s boarding house at Jalan Tukad Pancoran to deliver the motorbike.
- Waited for Andre (Yuda’s friend) to pick us up.
- Drank coffee and ignited some cigarettes. 🙂
- Went to the airport: Yuda with Andre, me with Indra.
- Waved goodbye!
We entered the check-in area at 2:00 pm, checked ourselves and our luggage (1 travelling bag and 1 carton box) in, to finally enter the boarding lounge at 2:15 pm. For your information, our flight back was at 2:35 pm. So close to get kicked out off the flight! Kekeke…
It was a good thing that the gate was not opened yet. I even had time to buy an Iced Cappuccino at My Kopi-O! It was pretty expensive (around IDR 60,000), but well…
Arrived back home
Yogyakarta greeted us with pouring rain. We decided to stop at Es Teler 88 to eat breakfast/lunch/supper. The restaurant itself is located in the arrival/pick-up area of Adisutjipto International Airport.
We ordered Mie Bakso for IDR 49,500, Soto Ayam for IDR 49,500, Rice for IDR 5,500, Iced Tea for IDR 22,000, and Mineral Water for IDR 10,000. The taste was… below average. The portion was so-so. The service was horrible (grumpy face, lazy attitude…). For sure, it wasn’t worthy at all. I’d rather go to the Departure area, where I could find more decent options.
When the rain was about to stop, we made our way to the motorbike parking. I had to pay IDR 32,000 for 4 days/3 nights parking.
Finally, time to go home on my ride to Jalan Parangtritis! See you on the next holiday!!!
- Gifts at UD Erlangga: IDR 447,000
- Personal purchase at UD Erlangga: IDR 111,000
- Motorbike parking at UD Erlangga: IDR 1,000
- Gasoline: IDR 25,000
- Highway entrance fare: IDR 4,500
- Drink at My Kopi-O!: IDR 60,000
- Meals at Es Teler 88: IDR 77,000
- Motorbike parking at Adisutjipto Airport (4 days/3 nights): IDR 32,000
- Cigarette: IDR 18,250
TOTAL DAY 4: IDR 775,750